- Grew up in Central NY – Finger Lakes Region
- Learned to ski at Song Mt. in Central NY and then spent my last two years in college skiing and teaching as much as possible; went to school Tues. – Thurs.!
- B.S. Physical Education w/a teaching certificate for K-12; SUNY Brockport
- M.S. Health Education; University of Utah
- Spent two years teaching at Killington and two years in Taos before coming to Snowbird in 1977
- Spent 21 years at Snowbird
- Worked at Canyons for 11 years as Ski and Snowboard Staff Training Coordinator
- Spent 6 years as Ed Chair for intermountain
- Currently back at Snowbird as instructor and staff trainer
- Also coach triathletes, cyclists and runners. USAT Level II (USA Triathlon) and USAC Level III (USA Cycling); USAT Certified Youth and Junior coach
- Still compete regularly as a triathlete and cyclist; current summer passion – XTERRA Triathlon (Off-road triathlons)
- But! My first love has always been skiing – hopelessly addicted to the “Turn” and love enlisting new addicts!
Home Area: Snowbird