Teaching instructors: TBP
Non-teaching instructors: TBP
Teaching instructors: Call in advance (435-946-3610). Bring letter of introduction from your director. Must be in uniform. Comp ticket for instructor.
Non-teaching instructors: Bring current PSIA/AASI card plus ISAA card. Half price ticket when your home resort is open.
Teaching instructors: Instructors teaching at Brighton Resort will be issued a complimentary lift pass. For each day of instruction, they will need to present a visiting instructor letter and employee season pass from their home mountain at the Ski School Desk in the Alpine Rose Lodge. Teaching instructors must be in uniform and may use the Ski School lines for the lifts. For questions please email email@example.com. In case of any injuries, please call the ski school at (801) 532-4731 x209.
Non-teaching instructors: Non-teaching instructors can receive a discounted lift ticket pass with a PSIA/AASI card, ISAA card, or other discount cards. For ISAA or Exchange Pass discounts, you must also present your employee season pass. These passes can be purchased at any point of sales location.
CHERRY PEAK RESORT – Instructor Visitation Policy
Cherry Peak Resort (CPR) encourages instructors from other PSIA/AASI-I resorts to visit CPR, particularly if they hold current Level I, II or III certifications.
Teaching Instructors: When teaching private clients, CPR Snowsports School will provide a complimentary lift ticket to instructors currently employed at other PSIA/AASI-I member resorts. CPR requires these instructors to sign a release of liability form and adhere to these protocols:
(1) Wear full home resort uniform (including name tag). Helmets are required.
(2) Present the following documents at the CPR Snowsports School Sales Window:
(a) a letter of introduction on their Ski/Snowboard School letterhead, signed by home resort school management/supervisor, verifying the instructor is currently employed at the home resort and containing: (i) all guest’s name(s) and (ii) the visiting date;
(b) the instructor’s current season pass from home resort; and
(c) a governmentally issued photo ID.
NOTE: Multi-day visits require this process daily. For visits exceeding three (3) days, please contact our snowsports director 48 hrs. in advance by phone or e-mail. This courtesy policy applies to instructors employed by resorts providing reciprocal courtesy.
All clients must purchase their own lift tickets.
Visiting instructors are covered only under their home resort’s worker’s compensation policy.
While teaching their clients, visiting instructors MAY use “Private Lesson” and “Lessons Only” lift lines.
Non-Teaching Instructors: PSIA/AASI-I Level I, II and III certified instructors* may visit Cherry Peak Resort and receive a full complimentary lift tickets if their home resort school provides the same reciprocal courtesy to certified Cherry Peak instructors. To receive a complimentary lift ticket, the visiting non-teaching instructor must check in at the Snowsports School Sales window, sign a release of liability form and provide:
(1) a letter on their home resort Ski/Snowboard School letterhead, verifying that their school extends reciprocal full complimentary lift tickets for certified Cherry Peak instructors;*
(2) their current PSIA or AASI membership card showing certification level;
(3) the instructor’s current season pass from home resort; and
(4) a governmentally issued photo ID.
*Non-Teaching Instructors absent item number (1) above, or lacking current PSIA/AASI certification, may purchase a 50% discounted lift ticket.
These policies are subject to change.
If you have any questions regarding CPR’s policies, please call or email.
- Instructors must come in uniform with a management-signed letter from their Ski School (one letter for each day they plan to ski) that states the instructor name, the guest(s) name(s), and the date of the lesson at Deer Valley Resort.
- Instructors must present a letter each day at one of the eight Skier Service Sales locations (see below, not Ticket Office locations). They will receive a complimentary lift ticket, and their guest(s) will need to purchase a lift ticket at full rate. Be advised: if the instructor and guest arrive after the resort has reached lift ticket sold-out capacity for that day and the guest does not already have a lift ticket, we will not honor the traveling policy.
- Traveling instructors may visit the resort up to 14 days per season.
- Traveling instructors may not use the authorized Ski School lift lines.
- The sales locations are as follows:
Snow Park Lodge Ski School
Snow Park Lodge Rental Shop
Snow Park Lodge Children’s Center
Silver Lake Lodge
Lodges at Deer Valley Rental Shop
DV Sales Office at Montage Deer Valley
DV Sales Office at Stein Eriksen Lodge
DV Sales Office at St. Regis Deer Valley
Non-teaching instructors: Deer Valley offers to instructors visiting without clients an industry accommodation discount of approximately 30%. These instructors must present a valid PSIA level 1, 2 or 3 credential or ISIA stamp. A discounted lift ticket will be issued from the DV ticket office at Snow Park Lodge, except on the black-out dates during the Christmas holiday & President’s Day week.
Eagle Point : Teaching instructors: Instructors teaching need to call or email BJ Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kathy Flanigan 24 hours in advance at (855) 554-8887. Check in at the Administration Office in Skyline Lodge office to pick up lift ticket, wear their uniform, bring a letter of introduction from their director, and sign a release waiver. A lift ticket will be given to the instructor, guests will need to purchase their own ticket.
Non-teaching instructors: Visiting instructors who wish to ski or ride can receive a free ticket with a letter of introduction from their director and their current PSIA / AASI card or ISAA card.
Teaching Instructors: No reciprocal teaching agreements exist for any other resorts here except for our nearest neighbor, Jackson Hole Mtn Resort. Instructors teaching clients here from other resorts would be in violation of resort and USFS rules.
Non-Teaching Instructors: PSIA/AASI and ISAA members may receive a full day lift ticket for the half day rate when they present either current membership card.
Visiting Instructor Policy:
- Private lesson product must be sold at home area ensuring that USFS fees are paid.
- Manager must contact Jackson Hole Director or Managers 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Compensation and Worker’s Comp are covered by the home resort.
- Instructors must be in uniform and wearing a helmet.
- Instructor must check in with the JH sales desk to sign release of liability form for guests and instructor.
- Visiting instructor will be provided with a complimentary lift ticket.
- Line cutting privileges will not be available.
- Visiting instructor may not exceed seven days at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Visiting instructor may not guide outside of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort boundary gates.
- Ski Patrol Mountain Station: 307-739-2650
- Adult Ski School Desk: 307-739-6258
- Children’s Ski School Desk: 307-739-2562
Visiting Instructor Policy
Park City welcomes and encourages instructors from other ISAA/PSIA-I resorts to visit Park City Resort with clients. We ask that visiting instructors adhere to these protocols:
• Home resort Director or Manager must contact Tom Pettigrew and/or Dave Lundberg via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance with visiting instructors name and client name.
• Visiting instructors must wear a snow sports helmet and be in their full home resort uniform including name tag.
• Visiting instructors must bring a form/letter from their resort that includes the instructors name, guest(s) name, date visiting with a manager/supervisor signature.
• The letter/form should be brought to the Park City Base Resort Services Office or the Canyons Village Base Resort Services Office where we will issue the instructor a complimentary lift ticket if the home resort has made contact 48 hours in advance.
• Any visiting instructor (Director or Manager) not making contact at least 48 hours in advance will not receive a complimentary lift pass and will have to purchase one. Host resort will be notified and instructors visiting privileges may be revoked.
• Visiting Instructors guest(s) will be expected to purchase their own lift ticket
• For multi-day visits this process will need to be repeated daily (including a letter/form each day).
• We will be capping the maximum number of visits by any non-Vail Resorts instructors to 7 days per individual instructor per season.
Please remind your instructors that the ski and snowboard school/mtn.Patrol lift lanes are not to be used by visiting instructors.
Teaching instructors: Be in uniform and bring letter of introduction and your home resort season pass. Pickup lift pass at Snowsports School only
These policies are for Ski/Snowboard Instructors traveling to Snowbasin Resort from other P.S.I.A. Intermountain Division schools with their guests.
• Instructors must come in uniform with a management-signed letter from their Ski School (one letter for each day they plan to ski) that states the instructor name, the guest(s) name(s) and the date of the lesson at Snowbasin.
• Instructors must present a letter each day at the learning center desk. They will receive a complimentary lift ticket, and their guest(s) will need to purchase a lift ticket at full rate.
• Traveling instructors MAY use the authorized lift lines. These are marked as “Private Lessons or Lessons Only”
• These policies are subject to change.
1. Please email us at email@example.com 48 hours prior to the lesson if at all possible. If you are within the window, still email us.
2. Send your instructor with a copy of your email or a letter. We now need this as back-up.
3. Have your instructor show up in uniform at our Plaza Mountain School office, Entry 2, Level 3 of the Snowbird Center.
4. We will then use your email or letter as a backup for the transaction.
Thanks to all of you for your patience and your adherence to our policy. We do our very best not to disappoint instructors or guests. The more we can adhere to the above process, the more seamless this will be for everyone. We try very hard to provide the best service possible to all our guests and we thank you for helping us to do this.
Non-teaching instructors: Bring PSIA or AASI membership card for discounted lift ticket.
Teaching instructors: Snow King Mountain Resort welcomes and encourages instructors from other PSIA/AASI-I resorts to visit SKMR. We would ask that visiting instructors adhere to these protocols:
– Visiting instructors should be in employment of their home resort at the time of visitiation.
– Visiting instructors should be in their full home resort uniform including name tag.
– Visiting instructors should bring a form or letter from their home resort that includes the instructors name, date visiting with manager/supervisor signature.
– The letter/form should be brought to the Snow King Mountain Sports School Sales Desk where we will issue the instructor a complimentary lift ticket.
We don’t have lift lines at Snow King, but it is something we are working on. As such, there are no school/patrol lift lanes to avoid.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please call or email
Teaching instructors: Complimentary ticket to the instructor only. They must present an “Instructor Pass” form from their home resort. Please list the instructors name, guest name, and # of guests they are bringing with them.
Non-teaching instructors: Discounted ticket at $49. To get this the instructor must bring their current PSIA/AASI membership card to the Snowsports Academy Sales Desk.
Teaching instructors: Instructors teaching need to call or email Jerry Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Greg Newton (email@example.com) 24 hours in advance, report to the Sundance Snowsports Office to pick up lift ticket, wear their uniform, bring a letter of introduction from their director, and sign a release waiver. A lift ticket will be given to the instructor, and guests will need to purchase their own ticket.
Non-teaching instructors: Instructors visiting for free ski or ride who currently work in the Intermountain Division will receive a full compensated ticket with a letter of introduction from their director and their PSIA or AASI membership card. They may bring a ISAA card for a discounted ticket of 50%, or their PSIA or AASI card for a discount of 50%.
Teaching instructors: Someone from their ski/ride school must call or email Bill Cox in advance, 801-745-3737. Visiting instructors must bring a letter of intro and be in uniform to receive a lift pass.
Non-teaching instructors: Instructors visiting for a free ski/ride day must show their PSIA/AASI card and a picture I. D. to receive a free pass, holidays excluded. Proof of employment at the instructor’s home resort required.